LiitoKala S4 Battery Charger
Input DC5.0V 2A
DC 4.20V for Li-Ion
DC 4.35V for IMR
DC 3.65V for LiFePO4
DC 1.50V for NiMH/NI-Cd
Output Current (selectable)
Li-ion /IMR/LiFePO4: 2000mA*1(only one) / 1000mA* 2 / 500mA *4
The NiMH/NiCd: 500mA
Compatible Battery Types
Li-ion / IMR / LiFePO4: 26650, 21700, 20700,18650, 18490, 18350, 17670, 17500, 16340(RCR123), 14500, 10440
NiMH / Cd: AA, AAA, SC, C
Dimensions 118mm x 100.0mm x 30.0mm (Length x Width x Thickness) / 4.64″ x 3.94″ x 1.18″
1. 4-slots independent charging and MCU management system, Micro USB DC 5V input min.2A.
2. With battery polarity auto-detection function(any polarity)
3. Selective 0.5A/1A/2A charging currents for Lithium batteries by long press the current button. The defaulted current is 0.5A.
4. Built-in digital tube indicator shows the real-time charging status of channel no. (CH), voltage, current, time capacity and battery type Li-Fe 3.20V / Li-ion 3.70V /Li-ion 3.85V (IMR); When two channels charging, total current will be no more than 2A( when only 1pcs battery inserted, the charging current will be 2A, after the second battery inserted, the current will be automatically lowered to 1A; when charging finish, it shows “FULL”.
5. Identify Li-Ion and Ni-MH battery automatically; Select manually by short-press the mode button for IMR battery(3.85V Li-ion )and LiFePO4 battery(3.2V).
6. Activation function for 0V battery of PCM protection.
7. Will not charge batteries with 0.0≤U<0.2V for NiMH/Cd and 1.65≤U<2.2V for Li-Ion.
8. Multi-safety protection functions of over-charging, over-discharge, short-circuited and can automatically Identify broken/defective battery(will not charge bad batteries).
9. Charging under constant voltage and current.